In 1946 in a small 2 stall garage, Jack's Auto Sales made its humble beginning selling used cars and providing a body shop. Business was conducted on a simple creed, "Market a good car at a fair price". From 1946 thru 1949, Owner and Sales Manager, Joe Jack, freelanced by selling any model new car his customer required.
In 1950, the business was expanded by the addition on a 45 x 50 building and Joe's brother Leroy became the Service Manager. Honesty and integrity caused Jack's Auto Sales to grow into a force in the automobile market.
In 1954, Jack's Auto Sales became Jack's Ford, Inc. and sales continued to grow. As a Ford dealer, sales grew to 2000 vehicles a year, and the current 22,000 sq. ft. building was erected in 1965.
Presently, Jack's Ford, Inc. is a third generation family owned corporation with Joe's son Ron as President. Much has changed in over 70 years of business. But, at Jack's Ford, Inc., "Marketing a good car at a fair price", honesty and integrity is still the way we conduct business.